Tugas Softskill Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

May 24, 2020 Anindita 0 Comments


Nama : Anindita Suci F
NPM : 10116894
Kelas : 4KA29



- BANYUMAS -

I was born in Banyumas, and I live in Bekasi. There are so many favorite place in Banyumas when I to my hometown. My favorite foods is Tempe Mendoan and Sroto Banyumas, you must try because has a characteristic taste.

Sroto Eling-eling Khas Banyumas, Gurihnya Bikin Ingat Terus ...

5 Resep dan cara membuat tempe mendoan, enak dan gurih
         
But, not only food there is also a favorite tourist spot that is a Lokawisata Baturraden and ticket price are inexpensive only 15,000/person. There are so many attractions such as waterfall and hot spring (sulfur gas). Baturraden is very cool the air because it is near Mount Slamet. Baturraden also provides a comfortable place to stay.

 Kelebihan Wisata Baturaden yang Sangat Cocok Untuk Dikunjungi ...

Wisata Baturraden Purwokerto Banyumas - YouTube


            In Banyumas there are so many some nice beaches, one of them I and my family visit is “Pantai Jetis” and “Widarapayung”. Even though, not as good as the beach in jogja. But, this beach has many visitors when Eid, with an entrance ticket 5,000/person. And this is the pictures..



You Might Also Like

0 komentar: